1 cup - Moong dal
1 tsp - Gram dal
1 cup - Powdered jaggery
15 Nos -Cashews
5 Nos - Cardamom
5 tsp - Melted butter
Cooking Instructions :
- Roast the cashews in Melted butter until it becomes golden brown and keep it aside.
- Steam Moong dal and Gram dal together in a pressure cooker until it becomes soft.
- Add powdered jaggery to 1/2 cup boiling water until it dissolves and mix it with cooked dal.
- Heat this mixture in a thick bottomed vessel in simmer for 10 mins.
- Add the ground cardamom and roasted cashews.