1 Cup - Urad dal
2 Cups - Rice
Salt to taste
Oil per requirement
Cooking Instructions :
- Soak Urad dhal and rice in water separately for about 3-4 hrs.
- Then grind Urad dhal in a grinder for about 20 min using water. The batter should be very finely ground and smooth.
- Make a similar batter of rice, add Sufficient water so that the batter is not thick.
- Add about 2 tbsp salt mix properly. Let the batter ferment for about 8-10 hrs.
- Heat the flat pan, smear it with oil, pour 1 ladle full of batter and spread evenly in a circular motion to cover the entire pan. Cover with a lid.
- Flip the dosa using a spatula and pour oil on the side. Roast till crisp and serve hot with Coconut Chutney.